BECOMING THE MOST CONFIDENT VERSION OF YOURSELF

 I am such an advocate for being your own biggest fan. I am here to teach you that you're the shit. It's simple really. If you take away anything from this entire blog, it better be this:

ONCE YOU DECIDE YOU'RE HOT, YOU JUST ARE.

Read it again and again. You have the power to decide if you're beautiful. You have the power to determine if you like your body. Stop giving others this power over you and embrace your hotness. Trust me when I say no one gives a shit about what you're wearing or what you do. Nothing is embarrassing unless you label it as embarrassing. Everyone lives their lives as the main character, so why shouldn't you? You write the script. The people you encounter are just background characters until you decide they are worthy enough to become main characters alongside you. 

Another thing to remember:

ACCESS TO YOU & YOUR ENERGY IS A PRIVILEGE.

Don't surround yourself with just anyone. You need to set boundaries and standards for yourself in regards to who it is you spend your time with. This should be applied to all relationships (bf/gf, friends, parents, family, acquaintances, etc.) to see the best results. Your energy is sacred and one of a kind. The way you view yourself is going to be reflected back onto you by those around you. If you know you're the shit, your friends will too. 

AFFIRMATIONS YOU NEED TO START SAYING RIGHT NOW:


  • I AM WORTHY OF EXPERIENCING THE GREATNESS THIS WORLD HAS TO OFFER ME.
  • I AM A MAGNET FOR ABUNDANCE, LOVE, SUCCESS, & SACRED CONNECTIONS.
  • I EMBODY THE HIGHEST VERSION OF MYSELF. I DO THINGS THAT FEEL GOOD FOR ME. I ONLY SPEND TIME ON WHAT FEELS RIGHT FOR ME. I AM THE HIGHEST VERSION OF MYSELF RIGHT NOW.
  • NOTHING CAN STOP ME FROM ACHIEVING EVERYTHING IT IS I WANT & DESIRE. MY ENERGY IS CAPTIVATING & PEOPLE ARE LUCKY TO BE IN MY PRESENCE.
  • I AM THRIVING IN EVERY WAY. THINGS ARE BECOMING MORE CLEAR FOR ME AS I CELEBRATE MY LIFE.

Thank you for coming to my confidence rant/TedTalk. I have plenty more to say on this topic. If you're interested lmk :)

Comments

Popular Posts