CURRENT FASHION FAVES 2022

 The perfect mix of streetwear, athleisure, and gym apparel.

#fashion #style #trendy #streetwear #athleisure #gymfit





Visit my Pinterest for inspo! https://pin.it/63sX9Ng


Are you looking for the latest SKIMS and Gymshark dupes? You're in the right place! Amazon is about to be your new bestie! Below I have linked my Amazon storefront of all of my favorite fashion finds. It's time to build your wardrobe for half the price! 

(Amazon Link - if I was an influencer I'd have one so let's just pretend ty)

H&M, Target, Pacsun, Shein, and ZARA are my go to stores besides the trusty thrift store. The secret is to find buildable basic pieces to layer to create a variety of fits with the same pieces. This is how you can avoid having a ridiculous amount of laundry to do like me lol. I am guilty of not repeating outfits which I do not recommend either. 

My go-to thrift stores include Goodwill and Savers. Savers is so good; trust me please go. You definitely have to dig but that's what makes it fun!


Remember the wise words of Rihanna when you're contemplating adding another item to your cart: “She can beat me, but she cannot beat my outfit.”

SIZING TIPS & TRICKS


ONLINE: I know, I know, but trust me to always refer to the size guide the brand provides. The guides will most likely be in inches/centimeters. Measure yourself! Invest in a sewing measuring tape thing and do it. It is so much easier than the hassle of having to return shit that you bought online. We all know you won't do it and it would have been a waste of your time and money. Work smarter not harder!

IN-PERSON: My favorite trick especially when shopping in a second-hand store and don't want to try on pants before washing them is to do the "forearm trick". What you do is take your forearm, making a fist, and place it within the waistband of the pants to tell how they will fit. If they will be too tight your forearm won't fit, if they're too loose you'll have extra space between the pants seam and your fist. This works EVERY TIME. Another tip when shopping in store is to shop in the kid's section if you can; clothes, shoes, accessories, etc. It is so much cheaper.

Comments

Popular Posts