YOGA & FITNESS

 #getfit #yogilife #weightlifting #fittok #yoga #yoganidra #hathayoga #restorativeyoga #vinyasayoga





Yoga Practices

Taking a yoga class for college credit was the best decision I made this semester by far. Not only has it become my only personality trait, but it has brought balance to my life in regards to the amount of time I spend in the gym and recovery. Making time in my schedule for yoga twice a week has helped me cut down on overtraining in the gym and helped my muscle recover during these active rest days. Restorative is my favorite style of yoga, but I have also tried hatha, vinyasa, and yoga Nidra. I highly recommend doing a yoga Nidra practice at least once. Yoga Nidra is sleep yoga where you are between consciousness, half awake, half asleep. It sounds strange, but trust me it is so incredibly peaceful. Let me know if you do! Below I have some youtube videos linked for you to try if you feel inclined to do so.


Fitness


Please be kind to yourself and ease into the fitness world if you are new to it. I did not, and I advise you to learn from my mistakes. Listen to your body!!!! Do workouts that feel good for you, do not look at workouts as punishment. Your mindset plays such a huge role in the physical progress you make in the gym. Also, do not just randomly do Tik Tok workouts to look like the person doing them. All bodies are different and genetics are an important factor most people overlook when it comes to influencers' bodies.

An ideal gym routine all depends on your goals and what changes you're looking to make. Again, ease into it and try a variety of workouts to see what you enjoy the most. Remember that fitness is a journey/lifestyle; results won't happen over night. Consistency is key! Prioritize rest as well, as these days are essential to see the most muscle growth! I will list a few influencers below that I think are the most reliable to being your fitness journey and building your workout routine.

@JPGCOACHING @lenadeeb @6ourt2.0 @katecraigwellness @elenachristine_s


I even included some routines I have created and used in the past below:

*Remember train according to your goals!!!!*











Comments

Popular Posts